A LIMITED EDITION SET OF DAVIDOFF’S YEAR OF THE DRAGON LE 2024 CIGARS ACCOMPANIED BY THE LIMITED EDITION CUTTER AND ASHTRAY
SHAPED BY LEGEND
The magical smoke which has spiraled through countless stories curls upwards from the cigar of the aficionado who is the noble, powerful Dragon. A born leader.
Their knowledge and presence inspire others to follow and follow willingly. From their mouths comes not only fire but eloquence. A Dragon speaks passionately and persuasively. Their strong sense of ambition gives them wings to fly towards their dreams.
However, sometimes their prowess can make them over-confident and their tempers can be quick to ignite. But their charisma will always soothe any troubled waters and capture hearts. For the Dragon has the aura of the mythical.
Everywhere they go, they are accompanied by mystery and good fortune. Luck, as well as endless energy, helps them achieve their goals.
Success gained, what better way for the Dragon to celebrate, than with these equally legendary Limited Edition Davidoff Year of the Dragon cigars?
Imposingly double corona in format, their scale is worthy of the largest character in the entire zodiac. Flavours of fittingly flame roasted nuts, honey and dark chocolate, woven and blended with the imagination of another world. And dramatically lit by the Dragon’s fire.
THE LIMITED-EDITION CIGAR
The powerful Dragon requires an equal format, making this zodiac’s cigar the biggest creation out of all “Year of” executions to date. The double corona carries an eye-catching foot ring which covers the uncut part of the cigar. This enables aficionados to enjoy the first inch of the masterpiece without the wrapper leaf, which creates an intriguing play of flavours and visualizes the Dragon spitting fire.
The blend consists of 8 tobaccos of a total combined age of 60 years. In 2024, this number will match the age of a person born in 1964, which is also a Year of the Dragon.
This year’s edition comes in a handsome box of ten cigars. The top surface of the box shows a captivating iridescent varnished dragon skin pattern all over. The powerful Year of the Dragon icon in the center holds a pearl, which in Chinese culture symbolizes wisdom, prosperity and fortune.
A wooden tray inside the box reveals two cigar sections that are divided by a silky red ribbon inspired by the Dragon’s tongue.
!!Limited to 5,160 boxes in the United States.!!
A MYSTIC SYMBIOSIS OF FLAVOURS
The elegant and sophisticated Year of the Dragon cigar with its balanced flavours requires a fitting companion for a celebratory pairing.
DAVIDOFF YEAR OF THE DRAGON LIMITED EDITION CUTTER #330/588 produced.
With a fine and precise engraved pattern of the Year of the Dragon, this beautiful palladium double blade cutter will be an eye-catcher for every aficionado.
• Gold-coated Davidoff Double Blade cutter
• Precisely engraved Year of the Dragon pattern
• An integrated spring system provides balanced blade movement, while blades lock when not in use
• Comes in a red leather pouch made of salmon skin, with the Davidoff logo engraved inside
• Ergonomic shape allows easy handling and carrying
• The 21 mm cutter cuts up to a 56 ring gauge
• Dimensions: 8.2 x 3.4 x 0.5 cm
• Made in Germany
• Numbered and limited to 175 pieces in the United States
DAVIDOFF YEAR OF THE DRAGON LIMITED EDITION ASHTRAY #186/588 produced.
This exclusive porcelain ashtray comes in a round shape with two cigar notches and complements the Limited Edition collection.
• Large white porcelain ashtray with the Year of the Dragon pattern in red and gold
• The centre of the ashtray shows the Year of the Dragon icon holding a pearl, delicately represented by using an iridescent lacquer effect
• Designed for two cigars – the two cigar notches are slightly angled to ensure the two cigars will not touch each other
• The spacious bottom welcomes a generous amount of ash
• Dimensions: Ø 24 cm – height: 4 cm
• Made in a French atelier in Limoges, which is part of the Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant, a label recognising the excellence of its traditional know-how
• Numbered by hand and limited to 140 pieces in the United States.